{OT} Exchange Rate (Humor)

I had a bunch of Canadian dollars I needed to exchange so I went to the currency exchange window at the local bank. Short line. Just one guy in front of me...

The guy in front of me was an Asian guy who was trying to exchange yen for dollars and he was a little irritated....

He asked the teller, "Why it change?? Yestoday, I get two hunat dolla fo yen today I get hundat eighty?? Why it change?"

The teller says "Fluctuations."

The Asian guy says, "Fluc you white people too"

Reply to
Hachiroku

Something got lost in translation.

Reply to
badgolferman

LOL!

*snipped & stolen* (I'm Asian!)
Reply to
Dave L

My first wife was Chinese, from Laos. She didn't get it at first...

Reply to
Hachiroku

I'm an ABC. You probably already know what that means..

Reply to
Dave L

? American-Born?

Reply to