OT - Finally, a gun law...

Yes.

Your preferences and interest contributed nothing to the question about how you might get caught with a concealed weapon in a mall.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

There ya' go. In my county, the only non-police CCW permits are issued to friends of our corrupt anti-gun (I repeat myself) sheriff. That said, I do anyway. Sure it's only a 9 ounce .32 ACP, but a gun wins a knife fight any day.

Someone wisely said, "I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six."

Reply to
witfal

Wholeheartedly agree.

Reply to
F.H.

That remark was not relevant to the discussion.

Reply to
dbu.