OT: Gore will run

James Carville: Al Gore Will Run in 2008

Democratic political strategist James Carville says Al Gore will run for president in 2008, but he fell short of offering his endorsement of that possible campaign.

Carville, appearing Tuesday as a guest on MSNBC¹s ?Imus in the Morning¹ program, said Gore¹s desire to run for political office might come, not from his Oscar win, but rather from something more primitive.

"Running for president is like having sex,² Carville said. "You don¹t do it once and forget about it. You want to do it again. He¹s run for president in ?88, he ran for president in 2000. We know he wants to be president and the stars could line up. I suspect he will get into this race.²

:)

Reply to
dbu,

Reply to