Re: {OT} Howie Carr poll....

Howie Carr Poll

Who?

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Leave him alone for a while. The "home" just brought his apple sauce, which he's poured into his diaper. He's in a state of bliss, to stoned to respond.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Kind of a stupid poll, but in reality I am sure it would be just the opposite.

Just this morning I saw footage of Obama getting out of a car, going to the back and grabbing two bags, putting one on each shoulder, and then heading up the stairs to the airplane. Age and POW injuries aside, how likely do you think it would be to see McCain do that?

Reply to
Truckdude

What does that have to do with the issues and barrack hussain's penchant for playing the race card?

Reply to
dbu

Which one of them could send an e-mail, check the forecast on-line, etc?

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Nothing! Gawd, you are so ADD! lol!

Look at the thread you are posting in, ya nimrod!

Reply to
Truckdude

Ask yourself the same question or are you in denial about barrack hussains penchant for playing the race card? What does McCain and carrying his own bags "up the stairs to the airplane" have to do with the issues?

Reply to
dbu

This thread is about putting air in tires. And you are drunk. Look at the your writing in the paragraph above. You can't even spell Obama's middle name the same way twice in an hour.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You ever gonna spell McCain as mccain or.. MacKane.. or miccane.. or...?

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Look ADD, start at Scott's original post for this thread and work your way down. Maybe Scott or badgolferman can lend you a hand instead of leaving you to flounder.

Reply to
Truckdude

After you take a nap come back and tell us why barrack hussain is attempting to play the race card.

Reply to
dbu

Looks to me like dbu is trying to engage you into a serious discussion rather than hypothetical polls. Why do you keep avoiding him?

Reply to
badgolferman

Looks to me that the subject is already being addressed in another thread and he has trouble keeping track of that. If I feel like discussing that, I will address it in the pre-existing thread.

Reply to
Truckdude

It'd be more accurate to spell it McCain't

Reply to
mack

Since when did sticking to the topic matter in this group?

Reply to
badgolferman

If you look at some of the liberal blogs there is doubt as to what McCain actually DID endure while a POW and the level of cooperation with his captors.

Reply to
badgolferman

Yeah, but truckdude's question was PRECISELY as valid or invalid as Sot's question about a candidate checking their tire pressure. That's why truckdude posted the question.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

How does my comeback of McCain being computer illiterate render me less intelligent than someone to the right of center?

The first instance - a poll of which candidate would be more likely to ask for help at a service station was based on people's opinions (what people?, since I don't know who H. Carr is & haven't Googled him), whereas it's a self-acknowledged fact that McCain is computer illiterate.

Cathy (left of center)

Reply to
Cathy F.

He was pointing out the absurdity of Sot's question, by asking one of his own. Get it?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Sometimes I use longer screws than necessary.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom