Reply to
Scott in Florida

LOL! ;-D

This kid nailed him. ;-P

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Yes he did!

I would be willing to bet George W. Bush would love that....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Have to admit he was funnnny!!

Reply to
dbu.,

No, he didn't. He's lip synching over audio from a Saturday Night Live routine by Will Ferrel. It's been on youtube for over a year.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Awwww..... well, was good lip-synching then! ;-)

Cahty

Reply to
Cathy F.

It's broken at the moment:

But, there's plenty of real stuff from the idiot. Who needs impersonators?

?v=Pa3J-L29iT8&mode=related&search=

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

But an impersonator is funny. The real thing is... well, laughable, but not in the good way. Sad. Depressing. Embarrassing.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

What else have you JSB done today to make your day worth living?

Reply to
dbu.,

Donated 8 hours to a local charity event. Made a remarkable dinner for my son and his girlfriend. Taking them to see music later. How about you?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

And posted rubbish about Bush all day.

Reply to
dbu.,

Now I understand your problem. You're jealous because you can't multitask.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom