OT: Great news from Florida

The hair on a gnat's ass is smarter than him.

Reply to
witfal

Waffle doesn't have a hair on his ass.

Remember waffle, anytime I want to break your killfile I can and will.

Reply to
dbu

That's realistic, and the numbers show it - more pregnancies, more abortions, more STDs.

There's plenty of worldwide information about teenagers and sex educaton, and the evidence is fairly clear that abstinance-only programs don't work as well as those that integrate education about birth control.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Study Casts Doubt On Abstinence-Only Programs

Shmuckland, who doesn't read much, will now disagree will all this.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Um, key word "use" - it's not that the method itself is at fault; it's the individuals who are *supposed* to practice it.

Don't be facetious.

:-P

Natalie

Reply to