I started drinking

So I can be drunk when the mail gets here and then I'll be good and boozed up for when I start drinking.

She tells me I stagger pretty vicious when I combine that med with booze, well I say good. That's sort of what I was shooting for.

I win.

Reply to
Franz Bestuchev

oops, wrong NG

sorry

Reply to
Franz Bestuchev

That's a relief! DWI/DUI is not a good idea, even in a Volvo :-)

Reply to
Bev A. Kupf

Naw, if I gotta head out I call a cab.

I got one of those when I was younger and much stupider, and aside from being a very expensive affair, I definitely learned my lesson.

Reply to
Franz Bestuchev

Reply to
Tim McNamara