OT Hachi are you calling in sick tomorrow? Howie wants to know...

LOL.....

I know, I know you don't have to.

One of the benefits of being 'retired'.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

I cheated and sent my wife flowers today, just to make sure they were there tomorrow! She called and said they were beautiful, so, I guess I did okay.

I am sure he will love the balloons Natalie!

Remember Scott, us retired old farts don't get vacations, weekends, holidays, or sick leave.

Have a good Valentines Day all. Ron in Ca.

Reply to
Ron

LOL....

True.

...and we can do what the hell we want, when we want.

I'm planning a trip up to the Great Smoky Mountains as we speak..

btw if you want to be in on some of the jokes I pass around, figure out a way to give your email list...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

I didn't get a chance to listen to too much of Howie today...

After sundown my radio craps out!

Reply to
Hachiroku

I do not think it would be advisable for me to send anything risque to my wife's office. She'd love the chocolate but since its a Catholic Healthcare organization.....

Post a picture if you get one Nat!

Ron in Ca

Reply to
Ron

Hey, the human body is God's greatest creation. IMO, of course.

8)
Reply to
dizzy

I been trying to get her to post a bikini pic for years! (Now, don't *anybody* be a smart @ss and post a pic of just a bikini!)