OT Hachi Help

Do you know an honest small shop that could take care of my father in law's 2001 Chevy Lumina near Shrewsbury?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Unfortunately, that is out of my 'jurisdiction'. I'm closer to Springfield than Worcester. What's the matter with it? I know a very good shop in Greenfield that I would not hesitate sending anyone to, but for him it's a 60 mile trip.

Reply to
Hachiroku