OT Hey Josephine....where is the money?

Where is the money, Joey?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Tell us about your service!!!

Reply to
Roy

Joey, get the money ready or I'll sick an empty headed 'army' kid on ya.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

ROFL.....

Would you collect 500,000 if it were owed you?

You can BET I'll get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Scott in Florida

C'mon Scotty, tell us about your service!!

Reply to
Roy

He has already, didn't you read it?

Reply to
Big Endian

Nah....

This is more fun.

Brings out the investigative nature....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Scotty has yet to respond to my question. He is real good at asking, but sucks at answering. Actually he just sucks.

Reply to
Roy

Had you been paying more attention you would have seen his numerous postings about his service to the U.S. Navy. Being in the U.S. Navy is ok isn't it? Senator Kerry was in the Navy, so was Senator McCain.

Reply to
Big Endian

Whom might that be?

Reply to
fred finklemiester

That's about it, I don't cling to his numerous postings as you seem to. I asked a question numerous times, he has yet to answer it.

I wasn't aware that Scotty saw any combat as did McCain and Kerry. That is why I asked the question.

So why don't ya let him, Tell me about his service.

Reply to
Roy