OT Hillary Reveals Her Inner Self

"But the larger point is that her policy approach revealed all the impulses not of the New Centrism but the Old Leftism. Her statements were redolent of the 1990s phrase "command and control." They reflect a bias toward the old tax-raising on people who aren't rich, who aren't protected, the old "my friends and I know best, and we'll fill you dullards in on the details later."

Reply to
dbu.

You would love to have her thighs pressed tight against you ears while you slobbered away.

Reply to
Fartus Ignitus

You have got to be kidding. There is more drooping than her eyelids.

Reply to
dbu.

Thanks. Now I've got to contend with THAT mental image.

Reply to
witfal

It's not a real article, only an editorial that offers no new information or insight.

Reply to
do_not_spam_me

It is a real article. I provided a link for you to see it. WSJ

Reply to
dbu.

Dear Leftard,

Unfortunately, it may not offer any new information, but it is true, nonetheless. Hillary is an elitist snob. I've had family members see her in action. She's basically Joe Stalin minus the handlebar mustache.

For you to be decieved by her, you must be part of the half of this country that's below 100 IQ. That makes you a Leftard.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

You must lie awake nights thinking of new ways to showcase irony. "Elitist?" "Snob?" Dictator?

"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator."

"His former Harvard Bus "The government doesn't have to help poor people, because they are lazy."

Reply to
F.H.

Then why does the URL say OPINIONjournal.com, and why is its author Peggy Noonan, a former presidential speech writer, not a reporter?

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly