OT: Oh NO ! A&E network pulls Duane 'Dog' Chapman's series from schedule

A real loss of American art and high class culture. The words of wisdom from Dog changed my life and I'm going to miss that cute little wife of his. She is a real hottie.

Moe

hottie.http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2007-11-02-chapman-updat... The babe that looks like an overstuffed sausage? Jeez, I don't know...

Reply to
Fartus Ignitus

I don't know if it *is* "American art and high class culture" but it sure is a reflection. Of some sort. Personal maximum exposure at any one time..., about 10 seconds. For the copycat show Bounty Girls, just long enough to realize what it is. Same for Tucker Carlson.

Reply to
F.H.

I like Bounty Girls. They have much more class.

Reply to
Fartus Ignitus

Reminds me of Charlie's Angels. Didn't like them either and I was much younger then.

Reply to
F.H.