Re: {{ OT }} Hillary hanging it up

We are waiting on a report from the Hillary Camp about hanging up her > bid on Friday.

> > It's probably a crock of shit because the report will be on Fox News, > and everybody knows they make stuff up ...

I heard she wants Obama to pay her expenses. What nerve!

Reply to
badgolferman

It's George W. Bush's fault...

Reply to
badgolferman

if she gets away with it, what the hay, they're all dimmies and write the rules as they go. Actually I hope she suckers some money out of him, maybe that will shut her and her hubby up for a while.

Reply to
dbu

I heard she is going to keep going til she wears all of her pants suits?

Reply to
ron

This is a veeerrrrry difficult time for the billary, please don't make fun of it :)

Reply to
dbu