OT History in question

I ask him a simple question (jsb) and I get no answer. So what is it I have to catch up on?

Reply to
dbu,

Just look at the time stamps on his and your messages

Reply to
tak

Don't be silly. The President's supporters don't go to Canada do dodge the draft; they just get a doctor to certify that they have an anal cyst and continue to cheer for the war from the sidelines.

Reply to
DH