OT: Homer Bedloe died

Those of us that used to watch Petticoat Junction when we were kids remember Homer Bedloe who was always trying to put the Hooterville Cannonball and the Shady Rest out of business.

Charles Lane, who played Homer Bedloe and other such characters over the years, passed away last week at age 102.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

HOLY COW!!

Reply to
Hachiroku

They had some excellent character actors on that show.

He did a good job.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

I'll always remember him as Mr. Finch, the store proprietor, on Dennis the Menace.

Reply to
witfal