OT: How many days til Christmas??

The models that include nail clippings, hair clippings, and a long needle should sell well.

Reply to
tak

Oh, snap! You said the "C" word! Hoardes of aliens, both legal and illegal, along with various assorted earthy-crunchy Liberals will descend upon you like a swarm of locusts now!

Reply to
Hachiroku

One day and counting- the sky is still free of swarms.

Reply to
tak

You have been warned!

Either that, or I'm the only one paying any attention to you... ;)

Reply to
hachiroku

There's one in every crowd and they always find me.

Reply to
tak

;) Glad to be of service! Anything else I can assist you with?

Reply to
Hachiroku

You could promote that French Air-Powered vehicle, I think there are a lot of potential power sources on this NG.

Reply to
tak