how long til Subaru calls?

How long after you buy a new Subaru does customer service call and conduct their survey?

Reply to
Nicolaas

I recieved a magazine in the mail, with a notepad, pen, cap, and survey form.

-mark

Reply to
Mark

How long did that take before you received that?

Reply to
Nicolaas

I bought my 2005 Forester in early July 04 and Subaru hasn't called me yet.

Reply to
WisedU

Reply to
Kevin T

I got mailed the survey within the same month I bought my STi.

Reply to
k. ote.