OT-I hope they rot in hell for all the commotion they caused

Abnormal sexuality is arrested development. What's there to not understand?

Reply to
mark digital

Evidently a lot.

Reply to
Tom Hummel

Too bad. Find someone else to explain it to you. mark_

Reply to
mark digital

So it's less common, so what? And how does that tie in with "arrested development?"

Reply to
Stuart Krivis

Ok, I was wondering why you responded to my post with all those bible quotes. :-)

Reply to
Stuart Krivis