OT-I hope they rot in hell for all the commotion they caused

These two muff divers got the publicity and then afterwards couldn't keep it together.

Reply to
mark digital

The joys of marriage are coming to fruition for the Alternative First Couple apparently. It would be interesting to see what they split up over.

Reply to
badgolferman

I am somewhat curious about how the spousal support will be decided. Assuming it still goes to the female like it did in my divorces.

Ron

Reply to
ron

And, for comparison purposes, the heterosexual divorce rate is???

Reply to
dh

My off the wall guess is they are a couple of lawyers bent on testing the law. I'm sure we'll hear more from them in the coming months. The idea here is to keep the story going and try to win by popular opinion.

Reply to
dbu.

These gals aren't divorced yet.

Reply to
mark digital

Which one is the female?

Reply to
badgolferman

Great. As long as you're covering the important sh*t, the rest of us can rest easy. Let's see, you on bedroom patrol tonight or is it one of your decan bros or, darest I say, decanets?

Reply to
FanJet

Anyones guess.

The next court test will be between a human and a cat or dog.

All this boils down to just plain and simple testing the law and how far they can they get with it. The courts should start now with throwing these kinds of BS out the door and I mean right now.

Reply to
dbu.

Expect a cat fight.

Or would that be a dog fight?

Reply to
High Tech Misfit

Try telling that to the ACLU. The more outrageous the claim, the more likely they will support the kooks.

It's too bad all they fought for wasn't what they really wanted after all.

Reply to
badgolferman

I called someone a Democrat, a liberal and a liar, but I repeated myself.

"Imagine yourself an imbecile. Then imagine yourself a member of Congress, but I repeat myself"

-Sam Clemens.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

Or in your case Goobers and Raisinettes.

Charles of Schaumburg.

Reply to
n5hsr

I hope they get stuck in the afterlife with 72 Muslims that are looking for their 72 virgins . . . .

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

Thank you for replying to Fanjet. I only see his posts if someone replies to them. It has something to do with all hotmail accounts. It's not specific to fanjet. aol accounts don't get through either.

Reply to
mark digital

That's because they are all considered spam, especially Fanjet's remarks.

Reply to
badgolferman

LOL...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Time to get another Usenet provider.

Reply to
Stuart Krivis

Why should any of you be so uptight about this?

Heterosexual couples get married and divorced all the time and I don't see any of you calling them names or making a big deal about it.

Reply to
Stuart Krivis

I don't see any problem here. It's not the way _I_ live, but why should I care how a mother and her teenage son relate to each other?

If you don't undertand something, don't presume to judge it.

Reply to
Stuart Krivis