{OT} Is there is or is there ain't

What is so hard about producing a real birth certificate? Gov. Neil Abercrombie said he'd produce it when he was running for gov of Hawaii. now let's see it.

"Q: You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plans to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?

A: I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have.

(Abercrombie said there is a recording of the birth in the State Archives and he wants to use that.)

It was actually written I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down ...

...What I can do, and all I have ever said, is that I am going to see to it as governor that I can verify to anyone who is honest about it that this is the case.

If there is a political agenda then there is nothing I can do about that, nor can the president."

FatterDumber& Happier Moe

No, what is on record is a certificate of birth. That is NOT a birth certificate. There is NO record of his actually being born IN the United States. The evidence points to being born in Kenya because the airlines would not allow a pregnant woman about to give birth on an international flight, risking birth on an airplane with potentially disastrous effects on the child and mother with no medical help present. Obama's mother would not have been allowed to fly until after the birth. This presents a difficult situation as federal law demands that Obama register at age 18 to claim exclusive US nationality and eligibility to run in federal elections. Obama has NO LEGAL STANDING to run for ANY federal elected office.

Reply to
Michael Dobony

OT? What does this have to do with Toyota's?.

ByeBye! S.

Steve Jernigan KG0MB

And yet, the Republican National Committee didn't make a stink about the issue. If anyone was going to raise hell about it, you'd think it would've been the RNC, since it would've blown their opponent right out of the water.

When you wrote to that organization, what was their response?

Oh wait - you didn't contact that organization. Never mind.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom