OT Joey where is MY money?

Putz....pay up!!!

Reply to
Scott in Florida

"Scott in a gay bar Florida" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Well, well, look who's here.Things must have been quite at the rest area. Hope ya brought some new material.

Anyway, crotch cannibal, tell us about your service.

Reply to
Roy

Tell us about your 'service' at the rest stops, Roy, baby.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

C'mon, is that it? Get your boyfriend to hold up a cue card with some new stuff. Damn you really are a pathetic loser.

So you still won't tell us about your service? It is okay to tell us you didn't do anything in the military or they tossed ya for bed wetting. That's it isn't it? You were a bed wetter weren't ya. Or perhaps in your case "don't ask, don't tell" came into play didn't it? Yup, I shoulda figured that based on your actions here.

Reply to
Roy

Hey, Scotty's back. I was just wondering the other day where King of the OTs has been. Go on vacation?

Reply to
qslim

He was on a state-sponsored vacation that involved aversion therapy and sheep -- very nervous sheep.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Like a bad penny

Reply to