OT-Just 3 questions

Do you buckle up? Do you use your cell phone? Are your windows tinted?

Reply to
mark digital©

Yes.

Don't own one.

The rear windows in my 2000 Sienna are. My 97 Camry is not.

Reply to
badgolferman

Reply to
Charlie

Yes

Yes - limited if driving

Only factory tint

Reply to
Dave L

Damned tootin...

Certainly not while driving (I pull over)

No

Reply to
Gord Beaman

Do you buckle up? (hell no.... i have a deathwish... if i see a cop car i make it look like im wearing one... but i hate the chokin bastards) Do you use your cell phone? (hell yeah.... and i run people off the road too while im putting on makeup eating a cheeseburger and talking on my phone) Are your windows tinted? (hell yeah.... makes my car look more Rice and keeps the cops from lookin in)

Reply to
Pop-N-Fresh

Reply to
Truckdude

I'm just so friggin impressed that you wouldn't believe it...

Reply to
Gord Beaman

Yep, since 1988.

I've been using phones and radios and such in my car since 1985.

Nope, except the front one had to be replaced and the replacement had a tint strip across the top.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

Not often. But always when driving the Supra with the roof off! Not often, but then again, *I* can walk and chew gum at the same time. One time, I was driving my 240SX, I was coming to a corner, and the phone rang. So, I'm turning a corner, shifting gears, and talking on the phone. A guy in a truck yells, "Hang up and drive!" NOW, I'm taking a corner, shifting gears, talking on the phone AND flipping the guy in the truck off through the sunroof.

Nah, talking and driving isn't a problem...

They were, but a friend at an inspection station made me take it off. On my green Tercel. The same shade of green as the car. It looked COOL! And, you could SEE into the car perfectly well. But, it failed the meter test, and he couldn't pass it.

Reply to
Hachiroku

DON'T LAUGH! I saw a woman doing just this on my way to work 6 years ago! Oh, wait...it was an Egg McMuffin. Never mind... I also saw a girl coming up to a stop sign, hands off the wheel, and dancing in her car.

Reply to
Hachiroku

I hope you're just funning us, beause you really need to buckle up or you face the Very Real Danger of getting Wyman'ed.

Never forget our friend Little Louie Wyman, who's now watching us from below.

To everybody reading: Don't get Wyman'ed.

Reply to
Built_Well

If she was eating an Egg McMuffin she was helping to pay my salary.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

You're one of Reagan's "Burger Flippers"? ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

I fasten the seat belt before moving the vehicle.

I don't use a cel phone unless stopped.

The Corolla's glass has a light factory tint because it has a/c.

- Jack

Reply to
Ralph

Yes

Yes

Yes.

What's your point?

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Always.

Only very occasionally, when there's little to no traffic and never when driving the car that has the stickshift. I'll usually wait 'til I stop for some reason to return or make a call.

2 out of 5 cars have factory tint. It was part of a package and not something I'd look for. I do not like the way aftermarket tint looks at all.
Reply to
DH

I buckle my cell phone to the seatbelt and hang it across the windshield so I can get to it easily and that way my conversations will not be interrupted by the view of on-coming traffic.

Reply to
Art