{OT} kite -->joke<--

A man is in his front yard attempting to fly a kite with his son. Every time the kite gets up into the air, it comes crashing down. This goes on for a while when his wife sticks her head out of the front door and yells. "You need more tail!"

The father yells back "Fuck You, I told you yesterday I needed more tail and you told me to go fly a kite!"

Reply to
badgolferman

LOL

Natalie