OT: Kucinich Calls for Cutting Off Iraq War Funds

Is this guy a Dim?

Must be...he is a coward, cut and runner....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Yep, typical dim, an aged relic of the sixties, LOL.

Reply to
dbu'

=====

The great Dennis Kucinich is leader of the "Progressive Caucus" in Congress. The Progressive Caucus helped get about 126 Democrats to vote against the Iraq War.

I think you'll usually find that your Progressives are quite a bit smarter than your non-Progressives--on average of course. We know no Progressive is as smart as you, though, Scott ;-)

Reply to
Built_Well

That is what we need in the US, the new "Progressive Party." Get all of the smartest people in one party. LOL

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

========

I nominate Mike Hunter as spokesman for the new Progressive Party. Welcome aboard Mike!

Reply to
Built_Well