OT - Mary Cheney's news

Reported to be pregnant, due in the spring. Now, this could prove interesting, re: conservatives' reaction(s)... Countrywide, or just here.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

This should be interesting. dbu and Snott from Florida should be apoplectic by later this evening.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Could you explain this development.

Reply to
dbu,

"The vice president's office declined to elaborate on the circumstances of Mary Cheney's pregnancy."

If you're too stupid to figure it out, it's none of your damned business.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

What? As in how she got pregnant, you mean? Nope, don't know; apparently they're not letting that particular cat out of the bag. Wasn't her partner, though. ;-)

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

I guess they are progressive, yes?

Reply to
dbu,

Is this too much for you to handle joe?

Reply to
dbu,

Uh, I take it you know about that birds-and-bees stuff? ;-)

Or just blame them pesky liberals. (A variant on the "Midwich Cuckoos"[*] scenario?)

[* : Filmed as "Village of the Damned"]
Reply to
Andrew Stephenson

  1. Her name's Mary.
  2. She doesn't have a husband.
  3. She's pregnant.
  4. It's almost Christmas.

Seems obvious to me...

Reply to
Alotta Fagina

I think he/she(?) was alluding to Immaculate Conception...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Yup. She ain't married. She ain't married because her daddy and his boss wouldn't make it legal. And un married mother. Damned near to Satan herself I would have thought.

Reply to
Elder

Conservative women, all over the country, get pregnant but it is normally with the same man ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Perhaps she has come to realize that anything she can do with a woman, she can do with a man and then some LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Wasn't her partner,

Hey now, we don't really know that either. Not unless there are some nude pics of her partner somewhere out there on the web.:)

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity

And that man is known as Polygamy Pete.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

That's one busy guy. Does he do house calls or do they all go by his place and wait in line?

Reply to
DH

I guess I would have to agree with Joe here. Squeezing and fondling a woman's breast is an affectionate and caring gesture.

Reply to
badgolferman

With modern animal husbandry, even if there are bulls 'around' the cows are still artificially inseminated. The s**en collected from one bull, that normally would be deposit in one cow, can be used to fertilize a dozen or more cows. LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

In NJ the legal term is assault, $250 or thirty days upon convicted, in a facility designated by the Dept. of Corrections. .;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

This is ultimately true Mike. The procedure has produced many a good herd. They produce copious amounts of milk and taste good too when butchered.

Reply to
dbu,