{OT} Mr. Change

U.S. Sen. Barack Obama said today he would be willing to open Florida's coast for more oil drilling if it meant winning votes, but after winning, all bets are off.

Reply to
dbu

That is one reason he is the candidate of change, he keeps changing is position on every subject LOL

Reply to
Mike hunt

It is amusing how you repugs keep saying this as if McCain has some sort of reputation for being rock solid. You guys are like street corner hookers passing judgment on someone else's promiscuity.

Reply to
Truckdude

"Truckdude" ...

Fantastic analogy!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Excellent simile

Reply to
tak

Unfortunately I have not had the opportunity to hear of McCain's changes like I have of the other guy's changes. The other guy changes based upon McCain's position and I can only consider that to mean the other guy needs votes, badly.

Reply to
dbu

Interesting. I keep seeing the opposite.

Mind you, I'm not impressed with *either* of them.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

You don't hear me say that. McCain is changing his stance right now to appeal to conservatives. I don't trust him anymore than I do Obama. McCain can be the Democratic candidate as far as I'm concerned.

Reply to
badgolferman

My, isn't that convenient for you? So then you don't get your news from a "fair and balanced" source as you claim.

At least you are hoping he does. If that is the case, why did JM spend valuable ad money just to attack Obama's popularity? (and piss of Paris Hilton's parents) Does that mean that JM does not want to be popular with the voters? That should work out well for him on election day..... :-)

Reply to
Truckdude

Noted.

Reply to
Truckdude

And with his overage mind, he may well think he IS! If he can't tell the difference between shiites and sunnis without getting Lieberman's help, he probably can't tell the difference between Republicans and Democrats. ("Let's see now, which one is the donkey?"

Reply to
mack

obama hussain is the donkey. The people are getting tired of the bean pole, the latest polls show it. Obama hussain is struggling. Obama hussain is afraid to get in the same room and debate the old guy. What a wimp.

Reply to
dbu

The irony is the Dims say electing McCain will be 'more of the same,' what ever that means, yet they complain when he shows he is not the same LOL

Reply to
Mike hunt

Sort of sound like Nobama saying Israel will still be Israel's best friend if he is elected LOL

Reply to
Mike hunt