OT MSNBC and CNN refuse to run pro war ads....

From link: Dear Mr. Kelly,

We understand that MSNBC and CNBC (the ?Networks?) are refusing to sell advertising time to Freedom?s Watch (?FW?) to air a series of educational advertisements. It is our understanding that the purported basis for the denial is a Network policy denying access to groups that wish to sponsor advertising on controversial issues of public importance. [end quote]

Is that what they call propaganda these days..., advertising? LMAO

Reply to
F.H.

I just emailed them and asked who some of their larger corporate and institutional supporters are. Let's see who runs this lobbying group with the funny name.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Good bet some of the same Texas bankrollers of Swiftboat ads are involved. Ari Fleischer is involved and typical right wing hypocrite he went on The Daily Show to push his new book and tried to paint himself as somehow removed from all the bullshit that was going on. Another footsoldier for the Bushwaffe.

F.H.

Here's a link without the righty spin. Times reviewer Michiko Kakutani got it right of course.

F.H.