OT: my filters work great!!

I see I have 12 more postings which were tossed into my killfile. This is really super good. All those leftie loonies are not even seen. Excluding Art, we keep him around like a pet, LOL

Reply to
dbu`~

If you're using a killfile then why are looking at the postings? And actually announcing to people they have been killfiled will make them want to change aliases just to get around your filters. Just filter them out and enjoy the quiet for awhile.

Reply to
badgolferman

But I'm not seeing any postings, all I see on my newsreader, (MTnewswatcher) are numbers and the numbers filtered are 12 at the last check, might be more this time. What newsreader app do you use? As far as getting around the filters that is not a problem as I can deal with it quite effectively.

Reply to
dbu`~

What kind of moron comes to an open forum, engages in threads that inspire debate, and then prevents himself from seeing any points of view other than his own? But do keep on announcing it so that newcomers, as well as regulars, will be aware of your insecurity. They would never know otherwise...lol

Reply to
Truckdude

I use XanaNews. Just admit it, you are baiting them. By the way, what does your alias mean?

Reply to
badgolferman

Truckdude wrote the following on 4/6/2005 9:31 PM:

The kind of moron that is very prevalent here. Sad, but true.

Dreher, dbu~, Scott, the rest of them. If it's not discussing their killfile, it's coming up with names for those with points of view different from theirs.

Just like "Fight Club", The One Rule about killfiles is that if you have one (or even if you don't) you /never/ talk about who is or isn't in the killfile - it only angers the people who are in them into morphing and adding sock puppets...

Just shut up about it and plonk 'em quietly, and let the loons on both sides bicker among themselves. And if you can see the subject is destined for an off-topic flame war, hit the "Ignore Thread" button early and flush the whole damn thing. Much better for everyone's blood pressure and outlook on life.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

I just skip over the ones I don't want to read. *shrug*

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

dbu`~ wrote: :: I see I have 12 more postings which were tossed into my killfile. :: This is really super good. All those leftie loonies are not even :: seen. Excluding Art, we keep him around like a pet, LOL :: --

Now, if you can just learn to turn the thing on/off without ma's help.

Reply to
FanJet

You mean like YOUR wacko ideologies? (Wait! I'm kidding!!!)

Reply to
hachiroku

I got a life other than reading dribble. Those killfiled don't have a life, except for this NG forum. They are a joke, only copy and pasting news articles from left wing web sites and moveon.org.

Reply to
Dbu~`

The only one who has been doing that is Scott. You neocons are funny, really.

Reply to
Josh

It's nothing new for neoconservatives. The republican party, on the other hand, is apparently starting to get sick of it. They want their party back. I don't blame them.

Reply to
gburnore

Could it be, maybe, those looking for alt.autos.toyota-type things, versus alt.politics.*-type things?

The real question is what kind of moron comes to an open forum with a topic and posts/expects off-topic crap.

Reply to
Asten

You don't understand, it's the neocons like dbu who are coming in here posting (for the majority) the OT political posts and then kill filing those who disagree, while continuing 'debate' amongst their neocon peers.

Reply to
Josh

Chances are good that Asten is also a neocon. Realizing that his buddies are losing to the truth hoping to silence everyone to save their fellow neocons.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore