OT: Paris Walks

What can you say? Money talks? Too early, at this point, for details. Can Scooter be far behind? Must be a relief and omen for Ritchie and Lohan.

Reply to
tak

The early word on Paris' release is that there was a medical reason. Sure, that's right. She was sick of being in jail.

Reply to
mack

Maybe her daddy threatened to turn the jail into a Hilton. I've been in worse Hiltons.

Reply to
Art

In message news:zSV9i.19216$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net, Art sprach forth the following:

Must... resist... urge... to... respond....

Reply to
Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute

Money talks, but so does crying like a scared little child for three days in a row, which is apparently what she did.

I'm just glad that we live in a country where the criminal justice system treats the priviledged no differently than the poor.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Money talks, but so does crying like a scared little child for three days in a row, which is apparently what she did.

I'm just glad that we live in a country where the criminal justice system treats the priviledged no differently than the poor.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

I assume the last sentence was a joke.

Reply to
Art

I don't think it was money. Probably overcrowded cells. LA is known for releasing prisoners early for that reason.

Also, it was probably a big hassle to keep the press, etc. away. For her sake, I hope she learned something from this.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll

Yeah, she learned she can get away with it if she just cries and pitches a fit. My 4-year-old has already learned that tactic doesn't work in my house.

Reply to
badgolferman

"badgolferman" ...

Cynic

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll

Has your tongue bored a hole through your cheek yet?

Reply to
tak

"tak"

LOL no I meant it. She might learn something. It could happen...

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll

Sure, it COULD happen, but is that the way you'd bet it? ;-}

More of a concern to me is how this is interpreted by kids out there and the lesson they take away from her brush with the system. Does look like a page from the plan for working the system. Another group with issues about this ought to be the inmates who didn't develop a "rash" (reportedly the medical reason for reassignment to house confinement). Of course, most of us seemingly run risks in this scenario because we didn't get Storked to a set of rich parents for our birth.

Reply to
tak

"tak" ...

True, but LA County is well known for letting people go really early, because of overcrowding.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll

I thought that was her 23 for 43 swap. Well, as somebody said today, Paris is liberated.

Reply to
tak

"tak"

Apparently her herpes flared up. (the latest story making the rounds) Makes sense, since stress is a trigger.

Gawd, she's a s**nk.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll

Don't say that too loud in this 'liberal' society!

btw congratulations!

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Do you believe in second chances? The news (MSNBC) just reported the LA attorney is going to court to file for her be reassigned to jail. Herpes? from a drinking fountain??? ;-D

Reply to
tak

"Wickeddoll" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.evilcabal.org:

And not even good looking. Her face reminds me of a greyhound or some other long-snouted dog.

She's famous primarily because she's a rich circus-freak with a famous last name.

Reply to
Tegger

I think her initial cinematic effort clinched the deal as to her becoming really well known, otherwise she probably would be about as well known as her sister.

Reply to
tak