OT - Pristine science...

...to record global warming. Incredible.

witfal

When I point out that 54% of the population is terminally stupid, people sometimes get upset.

However, we should do something about the amount of unnecessary blacktop in this country. Parking lots that are 50% larger than they need to be - that sort of thing.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Not surprising. You put garbage in, you get garbage out. Which is what we have with al gores global warming charade.

Reply to
dbu.

Keeping up your membership in the Flat Earth Society, too?

Reply to
mack

You are easily led, like sheep.

Reply to
dbu.

Why are you surprised? You can't make millions of dollars off REAL data, it's not bad enough to get the pol's to fund all the studies.

Jack

Reply to
Retired VIP

I'm not, really. I just didn't think junk science was that...well..junky.

Too true.

Reply to
witfal