{OT} Self fulfilling prphecy?

After that layoff I went back to school....I'm an RN now. Layoff is the LAST thing I worry about regarding my job.

Reply to
Truckdude

Typical asshole DEMONrat logic--blaming GWB for the poor management of the company.

Reply to
sharx35

No logic issues when it was going the other way?? BTW, the company with the "poor mangagement" was Sony Corp.....maybe you've heard of them?

Reply to
Truckdude

Sony has made various blunders---not the least of which was their colossal mishandling of the BETA format.

Reply to
sharx35

Medical is a good field, my sister has been in it for years, she has never had any trouble with layoffs and could find another job anywhere she wants in a NY heartbeat.

Sony suffered from competition that's all. It didn't have anything to do with Bush. Sony TVs used to be top of the line, but somewhere they dropped the ball.

Reply to
dbu'