OT Sexually transmitted wart virus increases mouth cancers

"heads up" for you socially astute lefties, a word of warning:

Reply to
dbu`

Hmmm. I wonder why you found the time and interest to read this article. I would have turned the page on it, since it could never apply to me. Huh?

Reply to
mack

Huh??

Reply to
dbu`

Your problem with reading comprehension that you're suffering from a type of VD that can be contracted only through unsafe sexual practices with domesticated animals. Next time, wear a condom.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

I learned something about larry moe today.

He'd like to get legal marijuana. His father liked comrade chairman ho, a communist.

We know where larry moe is coming from.

The more I see of the postings on this NG the more worried I get about the U.S.

Legalize this stuff and keep Americans doped up. marijuana noun the illegal cultivation of marijuana cannabis, hashish, hemp, sinsemilla;informal pot, dope, grass, weed, Mary Jane, bud, hash, bhang, kef, ganja, locoweed; reefer, doob, spliff, toke, roach.

Does this sound familiar to left wing extremists:

communism noun a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs.

Reply to
dbu`

actually, a few tokes might do you some good, and get your head straight. BTW, you never answered my question. Huh?

Reply to
mack

??? The noun "marijuana" has as one of its definitions "the illegal cultivation of marijuana"? This means someone can be convicted of marijuana.

Error.

Where did you get that definition?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

The paragraph says basically, it's illegal to cultivate or grow marijuana. What is confusing you about that statement? I'm not going to spend time going over trivialities if that's what you're gunning for.

Reply to
dbu`

When a word if followed by "noun", or "adjective", it suggests to all grownups that a definition follows next.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You left-wing druggies just don't get it. If you could HEAR yourselves, both before and after you started using pot, you'd understand that you come across as complete fools. The pot has clouded your little minds into believing that you are wise, when in fact you are delusional.

Reply to
sharx35

Do you ever partake of alcoholic beverages?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Hey, farthandle, you are getting all your exercise from jumping to conclusions, eh? FYI, I've never smoked grass in my life, and just thought I'd tweak the poster's nose. And guess what? I've tweaked yours too, bunghole! Now do be a good lad and piss off.

Reply to
mack

So what's your excuse?

Reply to