How dare you bad mouth Ray O

How dare a person bad mouth Ray O when he is the real backbone of this group. His information is verifiable - he even provide sources many times. Ray is a real pro from his many years with hands on in the real world. We are so lucky to have him here with all his valuable information.

The fact that he is loyal to his old company and perhaps company line when there is no real hard evidence to the contrary is to be expected from any person with self respect.

A person who does not respect his boss to the public has no self respect. A person who does not respect the office of the white house and lives in this country has no self respect. In spite of this the current inhabitant is regarded as the worst in history by virtually every thinking person. In a private company w would have been fired years ago for all his blunders and lack of candor.

jl

Reply to
Joe Lauton

You were doing fine till this spewed out of your pie hole.....

There are a LOT of thinking people that think Bush is a great president....me included...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

And a LOT more that don't, which goes to show you that the old fart white guys aren't always right. lol

Reply to
Truckdude

Old fart white guys are more tight than wrong....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

ROFLMAO

yup....but what the hell...... it IS funny.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

I wouldn't know, I don't swing that way.

Reply to
Truckdude

LOL

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Who badmouthed Ray O?!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Mark A. Check out the tire inflation levels thread.

Reply to
Truckdude

Thanks for the vote of confidence! While I am not right 100% of the time, I'd like to think that I am right a lot more often than not, and I will readily admit a technical error when I am aware of it.

BTW, Mark A's assertion that over-inflated Firestone tires was causing Explorer rollovers is not correct.

Reply to
Ray O

BTW, Ray, you have a reading comprehension problem. I never said that.

What I said is that during testing, Ford Explorers had a higher than average rollover rate, so to counteract that they lowered the recommended tire pressure (which did reduce rollovers a bit during testing). But the effect of this was to increase the failure rate of the Firestone tires, which in some cases caused serious injuries.

It is true that the tires probably would have been OK if inflated to Ford's specs, but assuming that the average tire is under-inflated by a certain percent due to owner neglect, the lower recommended pressure was found to contribute to the problem of tire failure.

Reply to
Mark A

LOL!!! ;-D

I assume that was a typo, but it's the funniest thing I've read all day.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

LOL

There can sometimes be levity in a typo....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Sorry, I mis-interpreted your earlier post.

Reply to
Ray O

I found it shortly after I posted this, and sounded off!

Reply to
Hachiroku