OT-- Sounds like a plan to me...

or people like Billy Bob Clintoon.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Erm, thats punishing the family for the politicians views - not exactly very fair eh? Or is that the point you were tryign to make?

Reply to
Coyoteboy

That's life. We all suffer at times for other peoples' hideous decisions. I care about a politician's kids about as much as he cares about mine.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

That, too.

JoeSpareBedroom

Thats why the world is going mad and common sense has left the building, its not something i choose to accept as easily as "thats life" - not that i have much say in things!

Reply to
Coyoteboy