Tundra award

Hey all...I'm a bit of a lurker but thought I'd chime in. I didn't know if any of you had seen this article, but came across it and thought I'd share. The Tundra was named the most accessory friendly truck at the 2006 SEMA show (which i wish i had gone to!)...

The picture's pretty sweet.

Reply to
helena

It's just a picture. You need to find a sex partner. Or something.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Ouch. Thanks for the warm welcome, Joe.

I've found a bunch of interesting stuff on that site, so I just thought I'd spread the word...

Reply to
helena

Don't pay any attention to him. He isn't worth it.

Welcome!

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Thanks Scott! Hope you liked the article. There's a bunch of cool stuff on the site, including a link to a video about Jay Leno's newest addition to his fleet of crazy cars. Thought that was pretty cool, too...

Reply to
helena