Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll

Looks that way.

Glad the histrionics got her nowhere.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Seriously, is she being treated differently than others charged with the same offense and under the same conditions?

Reply to
dbu,.

" dbu,."

You're kidding, right?

First of all, she should have gone to jail the *first* time she violated parole. Secondly, she gets a solitary cell all to herself.

Third, she got a lighter sentence than most for that offense, if you go by what's been printed (granted, that's not gospel).

I think the punishment more than fits the crime, because she could have killed innocents.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll

Not knowing the specifics of the case it's hard to determine what's what, however, I have this gut feeling she's being treated differently because of her fame and wealth than others with the same offense. That is called discrimination. I hope I am wrong.

Reply to
dbu,.

" dbu,." >,

I think she's certainly getting WAY more attention, which can be a stressor in itself. But don't forget how shamelessly she courted the spotlight. You can't pick and choose whether or not your news, at least not without consequences.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll

poor, poor, thing.................

what a rough lesson to learn....... that MOM can't always help ya!!

welcome to the real world, Paris!!

/sarcasm off

Reply to
mark

There's no wonder the kid has such a sense of entitlement. Her stupid parents are whining more than she is - I'd be more concerned about *how* she ended up in this mess.

Idjits.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll

Boo hoo hoo...45 freakin' days.

I got 18 MONTHS and they called me a short-timer!

Reply to
Hachiroku