{OT} The Camry has a spacious trunk

From a St. Louis-area newspaper (BND.com):

Man who kept victim in [car] trunk for 4 days gets 40 years

A metro-east man whose six-day crime spree included driving a man around in a car trunk for four days has been sentenced to 40 years in federal prison.

Barry Williams, 25, of Washington Park, Illinois, was sentenced in U.S. District Court in East St. Louis.

Williams and Larry Gooden pleaded guilty in July and admitted abducting a man at gunpoint from a Cahokia, Illinois, coin laundry in October of last year.

They held him in the car trunk for four days while forcing him to get cash from ATMs.

After he escaped, they robbed two truck drivers outside a St. Louis restaurant, then kidnapped a woman from a White Castle.

Gooden's sentencing is on hold while he challenges the plea and changes lawyers. ===

The story's link below will likely expire in a few days:

Built_Well

most likely the car is not the hybrid =)

Reply to
EdV

God, I hate stupid people. This story is like "My Name Is Earl" but depressing.

Mez

Reply to
Messalina