OT - The First Dog

HEhehehe. Exercise. But Lots of Excessive sounds much funnier.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

You do realize that they were looking for a hypoallergenic breed, & then chose from that narrowed pool of possibilities?

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

All dogs are mutants. All descended from wolves and were bred to suit the needs of humans.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Just heard that this particular dog -is- a rescued dog; if true, yea! :-)

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Notice your first two words of your seciond sentence: "My pick". Right. But it isn't your pick, it's theirs. Seems to me that after all of these months of consideration, they ought to know what *they* think will be the best match for them.

Cathy

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Maybe he picked it to remind him of the purported water torture platform he ran on.

Reply to
badgolferman

Are you talking about the dog or "her"?

Reply to
badgolferman

What a coincidence! We were saying the same thing when you were crying about terrorists supposed mistreatment in Guantanamo.

Reply to
badgolferman

Okay, so what's wrong with Poodles? Granted, I don't like the clippings they get, but... a friend in HS had a Standard Poodle who wasn't clipped. Nice dog, & with all of his hair, he was physically cute, too.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.