OT The Man Song

From: "Learning Richard" Subject: Re: This man is a hero Date: Friday, April 22, 2005 12:46 AM

Wickeddoll® wrote:

Sounds to me like you are a good wife (given that you want my

opinion).

> **What does that mean?

Hey -- one place where I agree with the Pope, George W. Bush and the rest of them -- a strong marriage makes for a happy life. And it sounds like you treat your marriage with respect.

**I do, for 18 years so far :)

You know women who spell their names "G-O-D?"

> There's a very funny song about that, called 'The Man Song' - if you have > broadband I can send it to you. It's a hoot.

That would be great -- my email is up there in the headers somewhere...

**Someone posted to the page with the Man Song, but I'll send both anyway

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Uh... Ooops?

Reply to
Josh

LOL That's OK - I was just letting him know that I was not the only means to get the song

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I love it when that happens. I have seen this happen about 4 times in my history of using Usenet, 1 was really juicy, I think the user ended up leaving the NG for good. At least yours was pretty minor!

--Josh

Reply to
Josh