OT - This One Really Nails it

"wingnut" wrote in news:Ya%_e.1496$2% snipped-for-privacy@tornado.texas.rr.com:

They left out the "U" in one of the words. (See, I'm smart, I spotted it)

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Wingnut

"TeGGeR®" wrote

Then answer the question: "Do you think that Iraq had anything to do with 9/11?"

-- wingnut

Reply to
wingnut

"wingnut" wrote in news:yn%_e.1497$2% snipped-for-privacy@tornado.texas.rr.com:

Yes.

BTW, you should fix your sig. The space is missing after the "--". It should be "-- ", then a carriage return.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

looks like something moveon.org may have come up with. Is it??

Reply to
"Dbu''

Let's see...terrorist training bases in the Kurdish regions of the country... Large numbers of Fundamental Islamists... Money missing and trails leading to France and Russia in arms sales for weapons that can't be located...

WHO CARES?!

Reply to
Hachiroku

You mean the regions that Saddam was trying to eradicate?

Reply to
NeedforSwede2