really like this

they should make a convertible one!

Vamp

Would that require an SVA if it was a UK job?

I thought that would be considered a radically altered monocoque?

Reply to
Elder

Elder gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Nothing says "Second-rate third-world dictator wannabe" better. Then there's the Lambo doors. FFS.

Reply to
Adrian

Just because it was registered, mot'd modified and sold doesn't mean there is no possibility of it needing an SVA.

It isn't just kit cars and imports that need SVA tests.

And it will get worse with the IVA.

Reply to
Elder

That is utterly hideous.

Even if the roof fitted when up, and it stowed neatly when down I still wouldn't touch it in a million years.

I think you should buy it.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

ok on second look the roof doesn't look the neatest job, i mean the middle bar looks a bit odd like they just angle grinded the old pillars off. still i think potentially it would look good as a convertible

Reply to
Vamp

That's just shit.

hth

Reply to
Mike P

LOL i love this place

Reply to
Vamp

I'm not a fan of that. I think most of the appeal of the 300C is in the shape of the whole thing, cutting the roof off just makes it look shit.

Almost as shit as this..

Pete M

Looks hideous, every time I see a 300C I think of this

, it's like a Ford Mondeo trying to look like a Bentley.

Reply to
Homer

I'm not a fan of that. I think most of the appeal of the 300C is in the > shape of the whole thing, cutting the roof off just makes it look shit.>

Hell, that's *spectacularly* shit. "No strengthening was done"?? I bet it bends like an overripe banana..

Reply to
Mike P

LMAO that's well good!

Reply to