Now this really is *HFM*???

I particularly like part exchange possibilities...

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

Skoda styling, Alfa mechanicals. Oh god... ;)

Reply to
Abo

Anyone with an Exige would be a fool not to miss out on this fantastic opportunity!

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

But Porsche 911 layout: the engine swining like a pendulum behind the rear axle.

Very heavy on the price, too posh but the concept is likeable. The color however is not: it should be beige of some faded sunstriken blue.

Our man from Malta wants a Lotus in exchange: Malta sure must be in some other world :-)

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

Best line is this:-

0 to 100 takes 9 seconds flat, very quick indeed.

Wonder what he thinks of my Super Blackbird doing it in 2.8.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

That'll be km/h, not mph. ;-)

I wouldn't mind one of those... I'll be looking to change (or at least not rely solely on) my VFR in a few months time, and either another VFR750, an 800 or maybe a Super Blackbird are on the list of possible candidates at the mo.

A lot of reports I've read say they're not very inspiring given the figures on paper... but then that might be a_good_thing, given it'll be used for commuting.

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

I like mine. It's just insane when you crack the throttle open. I haven't even got it close to it's top speed. It does 160kph (100mph) in second gear. It's great for 2 up touring. I went for a ride out in the country with my girlfriend on the weekend and it is awesome for that. It just eats up the miles. Around town it is a bit too heavy. I'm not a big fan of lanesplitting when I'm on it. For around town I always take my VTR250 instead. At the moment I've pretty much decided on getting a GSX-R 1000 for when I want to go out and scratch the footpegs.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

for that i'd want a 911 3.6 turbo jobby in the back and 80's baige on the body work and some chav tastic seats 80's style :)

Reply to
Vamp

Unless there is some mayor discrepancy in time and gold, you won't get a

964 Turbo for that kind of money. No 930 Turbo 4-speed either for the matter.

There may be a lot of injustice, but that ain't one of them.

Thou are not alone in liking the whale thale. Why not pray for a Bimmer M1 for such a bag of pennies?

:-)

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor