OT Valerie Plame's Lawsuit Dismissed

It had no merit.

dbu,.

"Jeff Strickland" wrote in news:XLOni.8670$BI5.3630@trnddc07:

That mean they're going to let Libby off the hook?

Reply to
Tegger

Yup....

That 'secret agent' didn't have a case......

Reply to
Scott in Florida

President Bush already did......

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Scott in Florida wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Not with the fine, he didn't.

Reply to
Tegger

And he is still an ex-con.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Bush will take care of that if the courts don't....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

He has a donated fund.

Bush is letting him fight this in court till it is time for Bush to go.

Then he will give him a full pardon.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

No surprise. That emperor had no clothes.

Reply to
witfal

Until GWB issues a full pardon Libby is still a convicted felon.

Now it becomes more likely that GWB will pardon him. I hope he does.

Reply to
dbu,.

Scott in Florida wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

That would make sense.

What would make even more sense is to charge Patrick Fitzjerkald with being a public nuisance and being dangerous to the peace. We'll stack the jury with illiterate drones who are pliable and suggestible so as to gain an easy conviction. Then we fine him $250,000 and throw his ass in jail for 30 years.

Reply to
Tegger

You are a hard man, Teg....LOL

...but I agree!!!!

Reply to
Scott in Florida

There really never was any doubt as to this whole outcome. The entire incident was a tempest in a teapot, glommed onto by weak-minded individuals utterly desperate for any kind of victory against Bush.

Choose your battles well, Chicken Little.

Reply to
witfal