OT: Voodoo Economics, or Fun with Numbers

Want to take a guess who is bankrupting America? This is serious stuff, someone is going to have to pay the fiddler someday.

Voodoo economics is alive and well.....

Reply to
Moe

Last I checked....you dims have control of the purse strings.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

How long have democrats controlled congress, dim-bulb? Before that, how long did republicans control it?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Do your own research dim Joey

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Think about your mistake again after you're done watching Sesame Street.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

This isn't about Democrats and Republicans it's about the USA. We the voters have learned we can vote ourselves into prosperity by running up the national debt. This creates money for now and the economy looks healthy but the national debt goes up and up. Who is holding our debt? Just as GM and Ford are paying 1500 dollars for each vehicle they make we are servicing the debt. It is not sustainable, we will rue the day we decided to play now and pay later.

Reply to
Moe

China.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Clinton's China

Reply to
Roadrunner NG

You think trade with China began during Clinton's presidency?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom