OT - WashPost: Bush got it right.

The Sunday Washington Post, bastion of conservatism, admitted that Iraq war has made us safer.

Read it and weep, LLL's. LOL.

------------------------------------------------ The DNC - Building a bridge to the 20th Century.

Reply to
Eric Dreher

Afraid of posting the link? When you get shot down, just killfile them. You know, the usual.

Anyway, the article I read says we are safer due to post-911 security measures, not the Iraq war. Oh wait, you rightards are incapable of separating the two. Silly me! On a side note, did you read the part about terrorists operating with "relative impunity" in Iraq? Or how the new flood of terrorists motivated by the Iraq war is worrying analysts? I love when you rightards post articles!

Truckdude