OT well, looks like I made the correct decision

I am glad I have not been on here to see the stupid horse shit talk. I definitely appreciate the people who responded to my messages in the manner that I thought they would and salute you with the one-finger salute. TEN-HUT! No need for high blood pressure over people who probably haven't had a bath in weeks and can't be bothered to lance that hellacious boil on their collective asses.

The Commode in Chief creates enough stress by himself without this additional crap.

As an aside: Hachi... bad news, my compadre, the supra is probably in china as tin cans being filled with tuna fish ... I did *NOT* give the green light for it... here's the story. I know nobody probably gives a shit, but I just wanted to tell you anyway.

The guy that owned the Supra I was doing the 1JZ swap into decided that he wasn't going to pay me for the re-wiring and heater core replacement in his 94 Dodge Ram truck (the one from the YouTube videos that some asshole said were really pointless and boring ((YES, I KNOW THEY WERE BORING, ASSHOLE... nevermind that the video has 3300 hits since I posted it a couple months ago...))....., I now own his 1JZGTE that is going into an '88 Mustang.. I towed his Supra back to Virginia for him. He crushed it. Unfortunately, my Supra was outside on my property in VA and he snatched it and crushed it out of spite after I left town. I wish to express my humble apologies to you for not coming through on the parts, as I said I would. It was such a tremendous WASTE to crush both of those Supras... Neither was rusty! He also crushed an '82 and an '83 Supra as well. The '82 had a good-running 5MGE in it...

Ok, well nice talkin' at ya.

Reply to
Nza