i got a great idea

hey all, i just thought of a great idea. what say we all ignore narvin the martian, i mean mindy the monkey,i mean 3 dog d*****ad, i mean barney the rubble,i mean THAT ASSHOLE HURC AST.....

if no one responds to his drivle he will eventually go away like all trolls do. his only function here is to takeup bandwidth trying to bait someone into an argument, and you are all falling for his shit.

Reply to
tom

I second that

While I value the experience and wisdom shared from those who've spent years in the field, I have to say you guys have nothing to prove so why do you continue arguing with him? He's just a bratty kid who just keeps changing the rules of the game to ensure he "wins".

I'm also guilty of responding myself a few times, but I skip probably

99 out of 100 of these posts.

"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit." (Proverbs 26:4-5)--you got to use wisdom to know when to ignore a fool and when to answer a fool.

Matt

Reply to
sleepdog

lmfao have u seen jesus??

hurc ast

Reply to
mindy5734

I made myself a promise to bite my tongue..... hard to do in light of some personal attacks but, like I said... I owe that person nothing... none of us do. He's a lot like chapped lips..... if we don't lick, they will go away.

Reply to
Jim Warman

i thought i waz beiig sued what happened jimbo?

hurc ast

Reply to
mindy5734

We have a person in this newsgroup that seems willing to moderate this group. There's probably enough people in this group willing to elect Jeff as newsgroup moderator. Then, in his moderator position all the messages would be sent to him for review before they are released to the newsgroup.

I wouldn't wish moderating on my worst enemy, having done the job in FidoNet days and a couple health related newsgroups (not under this e-mail address) but if anybody is interested here's a brief FAQ that covers the spectrum of newsgroup formats

Happy modeming, Bill

Reply to
berkshire bill