OT: When A Ferrarri's Too Slow, Trade Up

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder what the ticket for that speed would be....LOL

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Awesome. Thanks. Read the Wiki on the Bugatti Veyron for some eye-openiing automotive stats.

Reply to
dh

Wow, Aquatreads, ya think? ;-)

Reply to
tak

I sent that video to some of my friends who argue about whether Ford or Chevy is better.

Reply to
badgolferman

Didja see the pic of the one in alt.binaries.images.fun that didn't quite wind up in such good shape? ;)

I guess that one DIDN'T have Aquatreads...

Reply to
Hachiroku