OT: Wierd radio signals

Webtv-ers are slightly worse than top posters. Their newsreaders can't quote the text they respond to properly and they refuse to change to a reader that can.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

Nahh, you just missed the '@webtv.net' part of his address.

Nice people mostly, but they have to be taught to play nicely with others, and quote a part of the previous message for context.

And not to modify the headers or use their 'TTT' dodge to pop the post to the top, so the post will properly thread with the rest of Usenet users around the world that aren't using WebTV.

If they find it useful, they might graduate one day to a real computer and Usenet client. ;-)

--<< Bruce >>--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman
Reply to
Wickeddoll®

All right on...you must be a ham?...

-De VE1EO (licensed in 62)

Reply to
Gord Beaman

Yes they are.

Get satellite radio and none of this will matter.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

hw wx? hrd CHWO 740 kHz agn. 73 es CUL de N5HSR/9

Reply to
Charles Fregeau

Wx fine...cul

Reply to
Gord Beaman

CQ party. Cool.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

Charles, we HAMS call that "troposheric ducting"! I knew a fellow ham would chime in on this one!

Reply to
MDT Tech®
Reply to
Charles Fregeau

Join our official Forums at http://board.**************.com and learn more about this next generation Cannonball Run Greetings,

K i m b l e Founder of the Ultimate Rally. w w w . k i m b l e . o r g

Reply to
Flashfxprr