turn signals

Have 97Ram1500, 5.9, auto, 2wd. This afternoon I lost all turnsignals, including dash indicators. Went from everything working to nothing working. All other electric fubctions ok. Fuse? Relay?

Reply to
Mr,Lou

It sounds like the flasher unit failed.

Reply to
TBone

Suddenly, without warning, Mr,Lou exclaimed (28-Dec-06 2:44 PM):

How about the radio? When this happened to my truck, intermittently, the radio went out with the turn signals... turned out to be the ignition switch (diagnosed by someone here). Try wiggling it and see if the signals come back...

jmc

Reply to
jmc

The radio works fine. That's what so strange, all electrics other than turn signals are fine. Allother dashlights, interior lights, radio etc. ok.

Reply to
Mr,Lou

Why is that strange? If the flasher unit fails, the only thing that will not work are the flashers. Replace the flasher. You will find it next to the fuse box behind the kick panel.

Reply to
TBone